Workflow automation is transformational for any organization. This technology is easy to implement and has a 5X ROI. How? By driving cross-functional collaboration that leads to greater efficiency and partnership with all parts of the business.
In this webinar recording, you will:
- See a live demo of how to create a workflow solution. Electronic workflow is one of the easiest technologies in the legal industry to implement and doesn’t require IT resources to implement
- Understand how to measure the 5X ROI
- Get workflow automation ideas, examples and checklists
For this webinar, we assembled an esteemed panel of industry experts that will share their direct experiences in designing and implementing legal workflows, so attendees will learn firsthand the results workflow automation has provided to their organizations:
- Connie Brenton, President and Chairman of the Board of Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC)
- Justin Hectus, Chief Information Officer of Keesal, Young & Logan (KYL) and leader of NetApp’s TAP “SWAT team”
- Emily Teuben, Senior Manager, Legal Operations, NetApp and TAP expert
Welcome to the Next Frontier of Legal Operations! Fill out the form below to watch the recording.
If you are a CLOC member and prefer to watch the recording on the CLOC website, click here.