Technical Support/Service Requests
Devise a workflow for efficiently logging, fulfilling and reporting requests for technical support or service.
- Online forms can be customized in TAP to prompt requesters for all necessary details.
- Workflow automatically notifies and assigns new support/service cases to available or pre-designated IT technicians.
- Automated notifications tell requesters their request has been logged for service and/or when it’s completed.
- Automated reminders ensure IT stays on schedule to fulfill requests.
- Inactivity alerts and escalation notices can inform administrators if there’s been no activity or resolution on a request after a specified time period.
- Integration with IT asset tracking systems can create a repair/service request history for those assets.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all tech support/service request workflows across the organization.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure repository for later audit and analysis.
- Form and workflow customization means precise processes can be installed for any conceivable incident.
- Improved efficiency and process acceleration reduces costs.
- Expedited responsiveness promotes improved employee morale.
- Minimizes impact of tech support / service-related issues (such as employee downtime due to device failure) by automating notifications to drive immediate responses, even from remote personnel.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Performance audits and analysis can be done in detail thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.