Restricted Commodities Orders
Automate the processes for orders for Restricted Commodities such as chemicals, lab animals, infrastructure materials, special equipment and other designated items.
- Self-service online forms prompt users in drafting complete, error-free order requisitions.
- Forms can inform users they are placing an order for restricted items.
- The order is automatically routed for proper review.
- A purchasing agent receives automatic notification to review the requisition.
- If required, the requisition may be routed to the requester’s manager (and/or other gatekeepers) for approval.
- Forms and workflows are easily designed and edited using TAP’s intuitive interface.
- If needed, submitted or approved requisitions can also be routed through Accounting and Receiving or other departments.
- Automating the requisition process ensures security and governance for Restricted Commodities while still expediting orders through reduced errors and delays.
- Reduction of errors and increased efficiency drive cost savings.
- Central dashboard provides visibility and close monitoring of all purchase requests, including regulated items.
- Centralized archiving of workflow data allows immediate or historical review of this request and others, and helps satisfy Sarbanes Oxley compliance.