Develop a workflow to streamline the setup of a new employee (or other user) for enterprise IT services.
- Online self-service forms are customizable in TAP to capture all pertinent information.
- The user (typically someone in HR) completes and submits forms to initiate the workflow.
- The request is routed to the proper managers or other specified personnel for review, in designated sequence.
- If the request is approved, an email is automatically sent to the IT helpdesk, and can be used to trigger a new ticket containing all information provided by HR and others.
- IT technicians can be automatically assigned and notified of the new task.
- Onboarding forms allow IT to record what devices/software/access the new user has been provided, plus passwords and other salient info.
- Completion notices are automatically sent to designated personnel.
- Automated reminders ensure prompt action by all participants.
- Status updates can be sent to requesters at various steps in the process.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all IT onboardings within the organization.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure repository for audit and analysis.
- New users can be onboarded in minutes or hours, versus days, for immediate productivity.
- Obtaining accurate requirements via automated forms eliminates errors and back-and-forth communication.
- Form and workflow automation within a single system equals consistency of processes, saving time and costs.
- Expedited responsiveness promotes improved employee morale.
- Customizability means all forms and workflows are adapted to enterprise need.
- Any changes to enterprise processes or protocols can be reflected in revised workflows almost immediately.