New Technology Projects
Create a workflow or set of coordinated workflows to efficiently manage development of new technology projects.
- Online self-service forms allow users to request or launch new technology projects.
- Forms can prompt requesters to designate team members, who are automatically notified of their inclusion, role, etc.
- Primary, sequential and child workflows can be used to drive team and stakeholder collaboration in dynamic order across large projects, in multiple phases including strategy, design, testing or other development stages.
- Iterative collaboration workflows can include routing of design assets, spreadsheets and other necessary data among team members.
- Assets and feedback can be looped among the team so members can build on previous comments until a consensus is reached or decision is made.
- Automated notifications can alert workflow participants to complete time-sensitive or required tasks.
- Mobile access lets workflow participants access and act remotely.
- Centralized dashboard provides visibility into all tech project workflows across the organization.
- All workflow records, assets and documentation are centrally stored in a secure repository for later audit and analysis.
- Collaborative workflows reduce need for meetings by providing a channel for enhanced input and iterative improvement.
- Drives more positive engagement and morale by fostering collaboration.
- Form and workflow customization means processes can be customized to any tech development process.
- Improved efficiency and process acceleration reduce costs and boost agility.
- Centralized monitoring drives real-time transparency and improved governance.
- Performance audits and analysis can be accomplished in detail thanks to automatic archiving of workflow records and data.