New Demo Requests
Automate the process of capturing and scheduling requests for product or service demos.
- Online self-service forms guide prospects through the process of requesting a product demo during visits to websites, mobile sites or other touchpoints.
- Designed in TAP, these forms can be as simple or detailed as Sales requires.
- When forms are submitted, a workflow launches that directs each query to a pre-designated / next available salesperson or sales engineer.
- Demo requests can be routed to sales management and other stakeholders for review and report.
- Workflow can trigger an auto-scheduling routine to set up a convenient demo with the prospect, either at the point of contact, via email or phone call.
- Content delivery can be triggered, providing user with video, collaterals or other materials as part of lead nurture.
- Workflows can integrate with CRM, email and inbound marketing platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, et al).
- Centralized dashboard permits oversight of all demo requests and workflows.
- Delivers a better user experience for potential prospects by accelerating response and engagement.
- Webforms can be designed to pre-qualify leads through embedded business logic, data capture and integration with your present CRM/leads database.
- Frees sales personnel from lead qualification.
- Delays and errors are eliminated via form and workflow standardization.
- Generates secure workflow audit record for transparency and governance purposes.