New Business Intake
When Justin Hectus, CIO & CISO at Keesal, Young & Logan, set out to organize the firm’s New Work Intake process as a hub that drew data from a range of other internal systems, he chose TAP as the legal workflow automation tool to help power it.
TAP, he found, worked perfectly as part of an architecture where multiple data silos are linked, including eDiscovery, conflict of interest management, e-signature, CRM, budgeting and pricing, accounting and billing, docketing, and others.
Automate the New Business Intake process for legal firms and Legal Operations departments.
- Using a self-service online portal and standardized forms, users can be guided through launching the intake process with minimum errors or delays.
- Intake documents can be custom-designed or use TAP’s pre-formatted templates.
- A full template repository warehouses templates to meet any contingency.
- Forms, notifications and other intake-related documents or alerts are routed to the proper internal personnel.
- Workflows can be integrated with multiple external systems and databases, such as budgeting, accounting and billing, conflict of interest management, docketing and others.
- Signature authority requirements are integrated into the workflow and can leverage secure e-signature tools.
- Real-time status monitoring provides process oversight.
- Notifications and alerts can be dispatched to stakeholders at pre-designated points throughout the intake process.
- The New Business Intake process can be far faster and more efficient, so billable services can be initiated earlier.
- Standardized intake forms are available any time, any location, without costly internal creation or review by legal personnel, cutting costs.
- Workflows are automatically backed up to a secure Cloud archive, and easily accessible for audit, governance and compliance purposes.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.