Legal Services Request Portal
Legal departments receive hundreds of legal services requests of various types, and the sheer volume of requests can lead to lost or mishandled requests, and drive up costs. This demands that a better, more efficient legal services requests intake workflow be put in place.
Design and launch automated online forms and workflows for Legal Operations capable of efficiently managing legal services request intake.
By building forms and associated workflows to manage legal services requests using TAP, Legal Ops teams can accurately handle even high request volumes:
- Individual online self-service forms can be easily designed and made available for submitting legal services requests.
- Once a request has been submitted, it’s routed to the proper Legal Ops stakeholders/gatekeepers for review.
- Tracking and auditing of the request and fulfillment process is automated, allowing better governance and compliance.
- Notifications and alerts can be dispatched to process participants and stakeholders at pre-designated points throughout the intake process.
- Service request intake workflows can easily integrate with other systems, such as e-billing and matter management processes.
- Legal services requests are submitted and processed with far greater speed and with minimized errors, delays and costs.
- Centralized tracking and reporting allows managers to have overview of all workflows in real time.
- Workflows are automatically archived in the Cloud for secure storage and accessibility for auditing.
- E-signature integration standardizes secure approvals.
- Self-service forms provide a quick and standardized request intake process, eliminating errors and waste.
- Process acceleration improves Legal Ops agility and responsiveness.
- Real-time oversight permits performance analysis and improvement of the entire process.
- Automated workflow archiving ensures auditability of workflows and assets.
- Drives greater efficiency, accountability and a superior user experience for the legal department and business partners.