Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
Develop a D&O liability disclosure workflow that’s automated to optimize Legal Operations efficiencies for what may be a sensitive but essential process. This workflow allows users to make disclosures regarding the director, officer, and advisory board positions that the Firm’s attorneys hold for any outside organizations, as well as any ownership interests the Firm’s attorneys may have in entities that are also Firm clients.
- Standardized self-service forms are designed that capture complete and necessary information from a firm’s attorneys.
- Once completed and submitted, these can be routed to the appropriate individuals for review.
- Disclosure forms are also automatically centrally archived for security, audit and accessibility purposes, as needed.
- Automating the process saves time and expedites the review process.
- Centralized storage of D&O liability disclosure workflows and assets allows for greater transparency/visibility for authorized parties.
- Standardized disclosure forms ensure consistency in information solicited and processed.
- TAP is built to the highest security standards, so your automated workflow is more secure and controllable than manual/paper-based processes.