An effective project methodology successfully controls costs and improves project results. The implementation project team includes:
- Mitratech Project Manager – responsible for coordinating an agreed upon project plan and regular project status updates, particularly timelines and budget
- Mitratech Trainer – provides training on Mitratech’s product fundamentals to poise your team for success
- Mitratech Business Analyst – refine the criteria identified, pre-sale, for project success, and document the functional, technical, and operational requirements for your approval
- Mitratech Technical Consultant – complete a range of projects, depending on your needs, ranging from building interfaces to data migration
- Client Project Team – includes individuals at your organization who will be responsible for various pieces of the project, as well as an overall decision maker, to plan prior to implementation
Mitratech utilizes a five-phase Implementation Services Methodology that is designed to effectively deploy any solution with a minimum of risk, while focusing on user adoption and training.