The most successful legal departments are capitalizing on disruption in the industry to drive meaningful results through six sustainable innovations that create improved efficiency and increased business value:
- Hiring non-lawyers to manage the business of the legal department
- Creating efficiencies through robust knowledge management practices
- Improving legal sourcing through data-driven decision-making
- Funding litigation with outside investors
- Purchasing goods and services through a consortium
- Applying cognitive computing to improve efficiency
If you’d like to learn more about these six innovations from legal experts at HBR Consulting, AIG, and others, download the white paper now.