The most successful legal departments are capitalizing on disruption in the industry to drive meaningful results through six sustainable innovations that create improved efficiency and increased business value:
- Hiring non-lawyers to manage the business of the legal department
- Creating efficiencies through robust knowledge management practices
- Improving legal sourcing through data-driven decision-making
- Funding Litigation with outside investors
- Purchasing goods and services through a consortium
- Applying cognitive computing to improve efficiency
Join Kevin Clem, Managing Director at HBR Consulting, Steven Greenspan, Associate General Counsel at United Technologies, and Jason Parkman, CEO at Mitratech as they discuss how these six innovations are changing the corporate legal landscape.
Access this webinar by filling out the following form.