GCD offers self-service contract generation and execution for small legal departments and was recently awarded the “Editor’s Choice” Award for contracts management solutions by PCMag
AUSTIN, Texas, December 10, 2015 – After 30 years as the leader in the Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) market, Mitratech is now offering a stand-alone contracts management solution through its GettingContractsDone (GCD) product. Originally developed as a partnership between the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) and Bridgeway Software, GCD was in incubation status until Mitratech acquired Bridgeway earlier this year. Now, Mitratech has fully launched GCD and expanded its investment in this growing market by tripling the resources focused on GCD.
According to a recently commissioned market study by consulting firm LEK, U.S. legal departments spend almost $200m a year on contract management solutions, and that market is growing at a rate of 17% each year. “With Mitratech’s increased investment in GCD, we are able to expand on our mission to enable legal departments to be the best-run function in their organization by now offering a best-in-class contract management solution to those small and mid-sized legal departments that need a simple and cost-effective solution to generating, executing, and storing contracts,” said Mitratech CEO Jason Parkman.
In the article “Best Contract Management Systems of 2015”, author Ken Contrata with PC Mag rated GCD against vendors such as Onit, ContractWorks, and Contractually and named GCD one of only two Editor’s Choice award winners, with a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Contrata notes in the article that GCD is “very user-friendly. Easy to learn. Offers helpful pop-up guides…it offers a great balance of customization and ease of use, and provides all of the core contract management functions needed for most small to medium-sized organizations.”
Highlighted features of GCD include:
- Self-Service Web Form: GCD integrates with fillable PDF forms, allowing clients to efficiently manage requests for contract review or creation from business stakeholders. Without the need to log into GCD, business stakeholders can submit to their company’s contract team information and documents supporting that business person’s contract needs. GCD populates with the information and documents supplied by the business stakeholder, and GCD users use this information to create action items for contract review and to track vital contract data, such as dollar value, start date, and renewal terms. Using GCD, the contract team is able to share draft documents and send status updates and other communications with the business stakeholders.
- Integration with Microsoft Office for Windows: GCD offers plug-ins for Outlook and Word as well as the ability to export information directly into Excel.
- Version History Tracking: The ability to track all versions of a single contract in one, sharable location significantly enhances overall productivity.
- Powerful Search Capabilities: Every file that is uploaded is automatically OCR’d so users can search through not just word docs, but pdfs and image files for a specific term in the body of the contract, creating significant team efficiencies.
- Viewable Alerts from One Location: A single location for users to view all alerts is a key compliance function, assuring that important events and milestones are not missed.
- Intuitive Navigation: Color-coded tabs help the user quickly know where they are in the system, improving overall usability and productivity when clients are managing hundreds, if not thousands, of contracts.
To learn more, visit http://www.gcd-gettingcontractsdone.com/
Mitratech is the market-leading provider of Enterprise Legal Management (ELM) solutions for more than 750 global legal departments of all sizes, representing 7 of the Fortune 10, almost 40% percent of the Fortune 500, and over 100,000 users in over 150 countries. Mitratech’s products are also used by over 11,000 of its clients’ external partners, including 99 of the Global 100 and 100 percent of the Am Law 200 law firms. Mitratech’s portfolio of ELM software solutions offer end-to-end matter management, spend management, e-Billing, legal hold, contracts management, GRC, and reporting solutions. Clients are able to prove demonstrable value creation for their organization by automating legal workflows, improving business outcomes through actionable data and insight, increasing collaboration with external partners, and reducing overall legal spend. To learn more, visit www.mitratech.com.