OUR APPROACH TO WORK IS PROACTIVE, COLLABORATIVE, AND COMMITTED
The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are those who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. Our core values reflect this balance:
- Straight talk – candid, honest, and respectful input
- Clarity of purpose and intent, especially in difficult circumstances
- The importance of trust – earning it and maintaining it
- Untapped potential, always room to make something better
- Innovation as a process, not the end game
- Evolution by efficiency as much as by technology
- Accountability at the individual and corporate levels
- Taking the initiative beyond what’s expected
- Leaders who take responsibility
OUR COMPANY IS STRONG AND GROWING BECAUSE WE VALUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
We believe enthusiasm fuels great work, so we look for people who are truly passionate about creating a best-run company internally just as we create best-run legal departments for our clients.
Mitratech offers a full complement of benefits including:
- personalized career development programs
- world-class training
- comprehensive insurance packages
- flexible spending accounts
- paid holidays and vacations
- a generous company match and vesting schedule for 401(k) plans
- casual dress code
- yoga classes twice a week
- weekly game nights
- monthly happy hours
- company parties
- snacks provided in the kitchen
- and much more.
The building offers a gym (including locker room and shower), a Chick-fil-A open for lunch, and beautiful grounds including a walking trail around the building.
We have a weekly town hall meeting where everyone in the office gets together in one place to discuss ideas and new topics. We are heavily involved in the community. Not only do we participate in programs such as Habitat for Humanity, Toys For Tots, Angel Tree, Communities in Schools, Capital Area Food Bank, and many more, we also donate to Operation Turkey, Wounded Warrior Project, Make A Wish Foundations, and Hope Alliance.
We work hard to create a working environment that is welcoming, inspiring, and fun. Our team plays as hard as they work; the city of Austin is the perfect place to do both. Ranked as the fastest-growing city in America by Forbes (February 2014), Austin was also recognized by The Business Journals as having the best economy (September 2013) and being the best city for young adults (March 2013). Austin is the place to be.
If it sounds like we might be a good fit, take a look at our job list for information about current openings. We look forward to meeting you!