WHAT ARE THE ROCKSTAR AWARD CATEGORIES?
The RockStar Award has four company categories and one individual category, giving you more opportunities to share your successes and increase your chances. They are:
- Small But Mighty: A small legal department that has made a big impression
- Jet Setter: A company who was creative / innovative in their global process, implementation, etc.
- Cash Cow: A company that has proved tangible value and cost savings for their organization in the most innovative way
- Risky Business: A company that has proven total risk management
- Individual Innovator: An individual who has achieved career growth through delivering results using legal and compliance technology
HOW DO I SUBMIT MYSELF/A PEER FOR THE ROCKSTAR AWARD?
Each Spring, the nomination process will open for clients to submit themselves or a peer as a RockStar. The nomination process includes identifying how they are using Mitratech products creatively and why this is an example of a RockStar in one of the above categories. The Mitratech Leadership team will anonymously review all nominations and select a winner.
WHAT DOES THE WINNER OF THE ROCKSTAR AWARD RECEIVE?
Each category winner will receive one (1) complimentary registration for the following year’s Interact conference, a RockStar Award trophy to display at their office, and recognition in front of their peers.
To learn more about the RockStar award, please contact Holly Chang at (512) 660-6471.