THESE EVENTS ALLOW YOU TO:
- Establish thought leadership through best practice sharing
- Discuss tips on how to be a best-run legal department
- Network with other Mitratech product users
HOW LONG/OFTEN DO BEST PRACTICE FORUMS MEET?
Best Practice Forums are held on an annual basis and last for half of a day, and include a networking breakfast and lunch with your peers.
WHAT IS DISCUSSED DURING A BEST PRACTICE FORUM?
The agenda can vary per group and per meeting as the discussion is client-driven. Attendees will spend time discussing best practices and innovative ways they have implemented and use their Mitratech product. The topics will focus on the tools, processes, and strategies to move their legal department up the value chain. Additionally, a product roadmap update is presented by the Mitratech Product Management team.
WHAT BEST PRACTICE FORUMS ARE OFFERED?
We host Best Practice Forums for the following regions and industries for each products indicated. If you do not see a Forum for your area or industry and would like to start one, please contact Holly Chang at (512) 660-6471.
- CMO Compliance: Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; London, UK; Perth, AU; Sydney, AU
- DataStoreDSX, OpRiskControl, & PolicyHub: London, UK
- eCounsel: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; New York City, NY
- LawManager: New York City, NY
- Lawtrac: Chicago, IL
- TeamConnect: San Francisco, CA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; New York City, NY; London, UK
- Insurance: New York City, NY
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN BEST PRACTICE FORUMS ARE TAKING PLACE?
Once a date for a Best Practice Forum has been established, it will be published to our online event calendar. Your Account Manager will also be able to provide any information on upcoming Best Practice Forums as they are planned.