Financial services and banking sectors are facing the most tumultuous changes in business and operations in 80 years. Global stress in banking and finance is forcing dramatic changes in operating practices and accountability as the sector becomes subject to stringent re-regulation.
Consumer confidence must be restored through more transparent reporting, greater operating discipline and the ability to demonstrate responsible use of public subsidies, loans and assistance.
TeamConnect collaborative solutions allow you to:
- Broaden and improve review of loans and clients.
- Unify incoming streams of information about regulatory changes, both imminent and under consideration, and be sure they are distributed to the right people.
- Distribute, train and enforce consistent procedures.
- Automate workflow for document handling, approvals and compliance certifications.
- Ensure comprehensive accumulation of corporate data and investigatory integrity.
- Provide proof of conduct and faithfully reconstruct the information state for a prior point in time in disputes or investigations.
- Anticipate threats and build flexible responses without interfering with customer satisfaction or budgetary goals.
- Analyze and control legal and GRC risks by delivering actionable information, and proactively comply with internal policies, external regulations, and government mandates.
- Gain visibility into incidents of money laundering, prevent and reduce fraud, and report suspicious activities with full transparency.
TeamConnect allows internal departments to collaborate on a comprehensive risk management strategy with full visibility into:
Legal: Bankruptcy & Finance; Lender Liability; Consumer Class Action; Securities Litigation; Intellectual Property; Mergers & Acquisitions; Credit Agreements; Debt-Equity Exchange Agreements; Guaranties; Indentures; Loan Agreements; Security Agreements; Warrant Agreements; Tax; Employment; Advice & Counsel
GRC: Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Provisions; Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); U.S. Patriot Act; Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) & Customer Due Diligence; Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX); Basel II; Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA) Act; Equal Credit Opportunity Act; 351d; U4/U5; SEC & NASD Filings; Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR).